Dimplex Panel Heater 0.5kW Stat 24Hr Timer On/Off Switch IPX4
- Brand: Dimplex
- Product Code: DIM PLX500TI
- Availability: Usually 2 - 3 Days
The PLX range is a popular choice for specifiers, homeowners and contractors who demand stylish, space saving and efficient electric heating systems.
- High accuracy adjustable thermostat responds to very small changes in room temperature to reduce temperature drift
- PLX TI models have programmable 24 hour timers
- PLX NC models with no built-in controls, for use with Dimplex wall mounted remote controls. See website for more details
- Choice of models with or without timers
- Splashproof (IPX4 rated) for use in bathrooms or wet areas
- Frost protection setting
- Option of 7 day timer on 2kW and 3kW models
- Lockable dust cover protects controls
- Detachable hinged wall mounting frame for fast installation and easy cleaning
- Suitable for domestic or commercial use
|X (see dia)||117mm|
Gas filled, accurate to +/- 1.5°C. User selection of room temperature from 5°C (frost protection) to 35°C using rotary knob.
A single pole on/off switch controls the electricity supply. Neon indicator when the switch is on and power is supplied to elements.
Built-in 24 hour/7 day programmers (TI/TX models)
TI models feature 24 hour time clock enabling daily heating needs to be programmed in advance. The clock may be set to switch on and off as often as required throughout the day. Override switch enables the timer to be by-passed without altering the preset programme. The selector control also has an off position. TX models feature 7 day timers, allowing different weekday and weekend programmes.
Heat selection switch
This allows the thermostat to operate on full or half load.
PLX NC Range
Supplied with no controls (except internal safety cut-out) and designed specifically for use with Dimplex wall mounted remote controls. Six outputs are available, up to 2.0kW.
Willow white front and rear panels, with contrasting birch grey grille.
Detachable wall mounting bracket.
1.0m of supply cable fitted to each heater.
Auto reset type.
Compact, finned, mineral filled sheathed type, providing virtually noiseless operation.
Durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing, with forward facing grille. Temperature resistant PBT thermoplastic moulded parts.